- A chicken killed young for eating.More example sentences
- Between poussin and Guinea hen, choose the latter if you love dark meat and because the gritty diavola sauce of wax beans and tomato enhances the bird's succulence.
- Most mums like chicken, so treat yours to some tender poussins, if only because they take around half an hour to cook and don't need carving.
- On the lunchtime menu, the grilled poussin (with a pile of spring vegetables and a slathering of mustard sauce) is cooked to crispy perfection.
More definitions of poussinDefinition of poussin in:
- The US English dictionary