- Cover (an object) with a polyester or epoxy powder, which is then heated to fuse into a protective layer.More example sentences
- A polyester powder-coated color finish is applied to all exposed surfaces in your choice of 4 colors.
- The cast iron pedestal is powder-coated for protection against corrosion.
- Made with a woven material that resembles wicker, the fully welded powder-coated aluminium-framed furniture can be left outdoors all year and will still look great.
More definitions of powder-coatDefinition of powder-coat in:
- The US English dictionary