- The horn of an ox, cow, or similar animal used to hold gunpowder, with the wide end filled in and a nozzle at the pointed end.More example sentences
- What to do with the powder horn, jar of foul-smelling trap bait, bullet molds, inflatable India-rubber pillow, small foot-shaped stones ideal for heating and dropping inside wet boots, and on and on multiplied indefinitely?
- The first section, ‘Men's Activities,’ includes objects such as a powder horn inscribed and decorated by its owner, decoys, and scrimshaw.
- He commandeered a powder horn from one of the men.
More definitions of powder hornDefinition of powder horn in:
- The US English dictionary