- 1A women’s toilet in a public building.More example sentences
- If the strain of the working day is becoming all too much, simply sneak off to the powder room and sit down on the loo seat.
- A precious opium-eating den, with a boudoir for hire and an elegant powder room, this hangout is lavish and otherworldly.
- I was flustered - having just come off an airplane - and I went to the powder room.
- 1.1North American A toilet in a domestic house.More example sentences
- We redid the downstairs powder room and aside from the fact that it's still missing a corner shelf and a window treatment I think it's pretty much done.
- This optical illusion is perfected in the upstairs powder room.
- The man with the port bottle, and his wife playing hostess in the powder room, had departed.