- A relationship between two quantities such that one is proportional to a fixed power of the other.More example sentences
- In addition, this study also quantifies the power law in the interval between these extremes.
- A remarkable finding is that the spatial correlations over small length scales take the form of an inverse power law, indicating the fractal nature of the packing of the subcellular structures.
- In other words, zooming in or out in the scale at which one studies the web, one keeps obtaining the same result, i.e. an inverse power law in the probability of finding a given feature.
More definitions of power lawDefinition of power law in:
- The US English dictionary