Definition of power pack in English:
1A self-contained and typically transportable unit which stores and supplies electrical power.
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- As the batteries run low, patients simply strap on a power pack that recharges the batteries via radio waves beamed through their skin.
- Get a few spare batteries or a power pack and you will not regret it.
1.1A transformer for converting an alternating current (from the mains) to a direct current at a different (usually lower) voltage.
- Add lights as desired keeping total bulb wattage at or below the power pack's (transformer's) maximum output rating.
- You could add a second transformer, splitting the load between 2 power packs, or purchase a power pack with a wattage rating high enough to handle the entire load.
Definition of power pack in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.