- 1 another term for power station.More example sentences
- It might be a pasteurisation system or hydro plant or a nuclear power plant or refinery or something.
- In this article, we will examine how a nuclear reactor and a power plant work.
- But the path of electricity from a power plant to your wall socket is a rather, well, circuitous one.
- 1.1An engine or other apparatus which provides power for a machine, building, etc..More example sentences
- Designers have selected the engine as the power plant for the first two vehicles.
- Interior noise levels are low - a trend among modern vehicles - and the diesel power plant is all but inaudible.
- He found what it was that brought the bird down and powered up the fusion power plant again to get the lift circuits back online.
More definitions of power plantDefinition of power plant in:
- The US English dictionary