- A policy agreed between political parties or within a coalition to share responsibility for decision-making and political action: he appealed to them to accept the power-sharing compromise power-sharing is implemented to ensure that the interests of all are servedMore example sentences
- Some member states have more experience than Britain of power-sharing and federalism.
- The party earlier won power-sharing deals with the Liberals and the split among its rivals has increased its leverage.
- The negotiations are the latest attempt by the British and Irish governments to restore power-sharing.
More definitions of power-sharingDefinition of power-sharing in:
- The US English dictionary