- A deliberate controlled skid in a vehicle, performed in order to turn corners at high speed.More example sentences
- The basic repertoire of stopping techniques includes the brake-pad, the T-stop, spinouts, and the power slide.
- If you go really fast - and I'm talking now about ‘tired of living’ fast - the back loses traction and you are presented with an easy-to-control power slide.
- He hits the gas and cranks the wheel hard to the left, throwing his rented car into a four-wheel power slide around a muddy hairpin curve.
More definitions of power slideDefinition of power slide in:
- The US English dictionary