- The distribution of the energy of a waveform among its different frequency components.More example sentences
- The relative values of the different components in the Fourier power spectrum express the comparative contribution of those frequencies of variation to the total energy of the original function.
- We measured maximum frequency and minimum frequency of the fundamental harmonic of the call from spectrograms, and frequency of most energy from a power spectrum.
- The spatial frequency and direction of any component in the power spectrum are given by the length and direction, respectively, of a vector from the origin to that point.
More definitions of power spectrumDefinition of power spectrum in:
- The US English dictionary