- Power-assisted steering on a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- Specification has been improved and twin front airbags, power steering, electric front windows and central locking all come as part of the package.
- The electric power steering was light but steering itself was responsive.
- The tiny steering wheel and perfectly balanced power steering make fast sharp corners a real pleasure and if the back steps out a little it can be caught with ease.
More definitions of power steeringDefinition of power steering in:
- The US English dictionary