- Designer clothes sold ready to wear rather than made to measure: the prêt-à-porter on your backMore example sentences
- Barbie and prêt-à-porter arrived on the scene simultaneously.
- Already a collaborator with the Genny group, the Gilmar group, Maska and Mariella Burani, Alessandro has been producing his own women's prêt-à-porter (produced by Belle Maille di Carpi) for several years now.
- A change of guards in Italian Fashion Maisons: Nicola Trussardi has called twenty-six-year-old Parisian Nicolas Ghesquiere to design women's prêt-à-porter and the collection for the USA.
French, literally 'ready to wear'.
More definitions of prêt-à-porterDefinition of prêt-à-porter in:
- The US English dictionary