Deserving approval and admiration: the government’s praiseworthy efforts
More example sentences
- However that may be, his book embodies an energetic, sustained, and praiseworthy effort to tell a story that has not previously been told in the same detail.
- Your efforts are especially praiseworthy because very few media outlets are examining it properly, or at all.
- Yet the movie has him give his best which is praiseworthy for the effort and highly questionable in effect.
- More example sentences
- The problem is not the praiseworthiness of Old England.
- Having said this, however, it must be reiterated that these claims for ancient accounting are not to be taken as unadulterated claims of praiseworthiness.
- Now it is both necessary and sufficient for justice, and thus for praiseworthiness, that an agent wills what is right, knowing it to be right, because it is right.