noun[mass noun] Buddhism
- Direct insight into the truth taught by the Buddha, as a faculty required to attain enlightenment.More example sentences
- The process of deepening our understanding is referred to as the three levels of prajna, or the three prajnas.
- We can no longer believe what our negative emotions are telling us, because prajna is bringing us in tune with deeper truths.
- With payu and prajna, we can learn from our mistakes.
from Sanskrit prajñā.
More definitions of prajnaDefinition of prajna in:
- The US English dictionary