A four-wheeled carriage for a baby, pushed by a person on foot.
- The people we've had so far seem most interested in the train sets and the construction sets, but my personal favourite is the old dolls' pram.
- Sure enough, it was time to upgrade our (perfectly fine) one seater pram to something that would accommodate TWO kids.
- Not only are you doubling the size of your family in one fell swoop, just think of all the extra clothes and nappies, cots and that triple road train sized pram.
Late 19th century: contracted abbreviation of perambulator.
Words that rhyme with pramam, Amsterdam, Assam, Bram, cam, cham, cheongsam, clam, cram, dam, damn, drachm, dram, exam, femme, flam, gam, glam, gram, ham, jam, jamb, lam, lamb, mam, mesdames, Omar Khayyám, Pam, pro-am, ram, Sam, scam, scram, sham, Siam, slam, Spam, swam, tam, tram, Vietnam, wham, yam
1A flat-bottomed sailing boat.
- The ASMA exhibition included exquisite scenes of children in Optimist prams, marinas, racing sailboats and a still life of a freshly caught trout, to name a few.
- On a sad note, the designer of the Opti pram passed away in December 2001, at the age of 86.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.