A mischievous telephone call made to trick someone: someone made a prank call to police she received a prank call by a caller claiming to be Russia’s president
More example sentences
- I would spend hours with my friends devising prank calls.
- I've only made maybe two prank calls in my life.
- Within moments you were using his mobile phone to make prank calls to your ex-girlfriends.
prank caller noun
- Example sentences
- I'm not the type you'd except to be a prank caller.
- Fast food restaurants are not only battling nutrition experts and mad cow reports, but a silent foe: virulent prank callers.
- Prank callers should really get a life.
Definition of prank call in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.