- (Especially in Tibetan Buddhism) a flag on which prayers are inscribed.More example sentences
- Let go of the tension again, allow the body to move like a prayer flag in a gentle breeze, and watch the thoughts disappear effortlessly.
- Also at 10 am there is a praying flag printing workshop, showing how an original wood block of a traditional prayer flag is printed using inks and roller onto coloured cotton flags.
- A moss-covered cairn topped with a faded prayer flag tied to a branch, it had been carefully garlanded with flowers by passing nomads.
More definitions of prayer flagDefinition of prayer flag in:
- The US English dictionary