- another term for tallith.More example sentences
- He stood before it fussing with his tunic, his robe and his prayer shawl, making sure his attire was perfect.
- It was white (the color of newness and purity), and it had two blue stripes (the color of heaven) like the stripes of a tallit, the prayer shawl, which symbolized the transmission of Jewish tradition.
- I feel safe, gathered in, with the song covering us like a prayer shawl and the Shabbos candles flickering on the sideboard.
More definitions of prayer shawlDefinition of prayer shawl in:
- The US English dictionary