- A small revolving cylinder inscribed with or containing prayers, a revolution of which symbolizes the repetition of a prayer, used by Tibetan Buddhists.More example sentences
- Thus is the Tibetan prayer wheel the true emblem of belief as such.
- We'll just give it a spin now and the bell sounds on each revolution of the prayer wheel.
- They also believe you can produce the same effect by spinning the written form of the mantra around in a prayer wheel (called ‘Mani wheels’ by the Tibetans).
More definitions of prayer wheelDefinition of prayer wheel in:
- The US English dictionary