verb[with object] (usually as adjective pre-cut)
- Cut into the desired shape or sections in advance: pre-cut pieces of clothMore example sentences
- In my judgement those skilled in the art would have known that in appropriate circumstances appliqué pieces were pre-cut to size by the use of dies.
- I also pre-cut some brown plastic cord into 36-inch pieces to be used for the beading and handle portion of the pouch.
- The calamari was similarly hot and good, and came with a tomato-based dip - I prefer it when the calamari isn't pre-cut, but the breading was clearly done on the premises and it wasn't rubbery.
More definitions of pre-cutDefinition of pre-cut in:
- The US English dictionary