- Second-hand.More example sentences
- The sale provides the opportunity for people to pick up great bargains on a wide range of reading material and children's pre-loved toys.
- It is also home to the legendary Afflecks Palace from where I have purchased many a pre-loved item in my quest for sartorial elegance.
- I don't know which book I read that in, but I know where it will be: gathering dust on the shelves of my Country Home, along with a thousand other pre-loved tracts that I deserted when I moved to London a decade or so ago.
More definitions of pre-lovedDefinition of pre-loved in:
- The US English dictionary