adjectivechiefly North American
- Second-hand: a pre-owned motorhomeMore example sentences
- Perhaps another car will do - we have several pre-owned selections that are also very nice.
- So we started - we said, ‘Let's do a convoy, and drive a bunch of vehicles, pre-owned cars and trailers, down here.’
- While new vehicle sales will likely decline in May and June, coming off of a record first quarter, that doesn't mean the market will improve for pre-owned vehicles.
More definitions of pre-ownedDefinition of pre-owned in:
- The US English dictionary