verb[with object] (usually as adjective pre-packed)
- Pack or wrap (goods, especially food) on the site of production or before sale: pre-packed salmon steaksMore example sentences
- The Awards aim to improve retail sales of fresh and pre-packed seafood, while maintaining a focus on motivating staff members.
- Speaking in an interview, Mr Dodia said the private sector would also like a tariff adjustment on packaged goods so that bulk packed goods attract a much lower tax than pre-packed goods.
- He explained that under the Food Labelling Regulations 1996, pre-packed food has to be marked with either a use-by or a best-before date.
More definitions of pre-packDefinition of pre-pack in:
- The US English dictionary