- Relating to the time before the development of modern science or the application of scientific method: pre-scientific doctors would peddle all-purpose remedies because they knew no betterMore example sentences
- It is a pre-scientific concept that has been outmoded by modern scientific understanding of matter and natural laws.
- This was not unreasonable in a country whose still powerful intellectual traditions were essentially pre-scientific and divorced from both systematic observation and practical application.
- All the religions which come out of a pre-scientific world need to be reinterpreted and modernised.
More definitions of pre-scientificDefinition of pre-scientific in:
- The US English dictionary