- Occurring before or as a preliminary to sexual intercourse: precoital playMore example sentences
- One should also note that the most consistent predictor of coital sex is precoital sex.
- Among heterosexual White adolescents, Smith and Udry found an ordering of precoital activity from kissing to sexual touching outside of clothing to sexual touching underneath clothing and then to vaginal intercourse.
- The failure rates of emergency postcoital contraception accumulate over time, and this method is not as effective as precoital birth control.
More definitions of precoitalDefinition of precoital in:
- The US English dictionary