- Relating to or taking place before dawn: in a predawn raid, troops stormed the university campusMore example sentences
- The traders said they were angry after learning that their plastic tents, wooden carts, boxes and boards used to display their merchandises had been taken by public order officials in a predawn raid on Tuesday.
- After the first predawn raids on Tuesday, Malaysian authorities could proclaim with confidence that all had gone well, and that no one had been hurt.
- Acting on a tip, police launched a predawn raid on their hideout, triggering an exchange of fire.
More definitions of predawnDefinition of predawn in:
- The US English dictionary