- 1Relating to land or the cultivation of land.More example sentences
- Hit by a spate of praedial larceny, Aranguez farmers are now using deadly pit bulls and Rottweilers to guard their food crops at night.
- Julius is ‘predial’ - of the land; John is ‘proprietary’ - over the land.
- They are now calling Aranguez - long known as the food basket of the country - the praedial larceny capital of the country.
noun• historical Back to top
late Middle English: from medieval Latin praedialis, from Latin praedium 'farm'.
More definitions of predialDefinition of predial in:
- The US English dictionary