- The branch of symbolic logic that deals with propositions containing predicates, names, and quantifiers.More example sentences
- What you are saying is that, strictly speaking, a proof is valid if it is written out in predicate calculus and has the right structure according to the rules of logic.
- In this way, Bradley had a significant, if indirect, impact on predicate calculus.
- In the classical predicate calculus only conjunction, negation and the universal quantifier are needed.
More definitions of predicate calculusDefinition of predicate calculus in:
- The US English dictionary