- A prefabricated building: [as modifier]: a prefab hutMore example sentences
- The architecture of the house and of its neighbours recalls Japanese and American timber-framed buildings, though at the time of building local residents likened them to prefabs.
- Some children have spent all their primary school lives in prefabs with no recreational facilities.
- Too many schools are in Victorian buildings or in 1960s prefabs that have been waiting to fall down for 20 years.
More definitions of prefabDefinition of prefab in:
- The US English dictionary