adjective• informal , chiefly British
- (Of a woman) pregnant.More example sentences
- I know it really is important to look after your breasts when you're preggers - mastitis is an evil thing indeed.
- I think it's an interesting option, actually, and one I'd probably go for if I found myself unexpectedly preggers and that option was available to me.
- The same thing happened when I was at the animal hospital, too; two or three people got preggers there, sometime before I left.
More definitions of preggersDefinition of preggers in:
- The US English dictionary