Of, occurring, or experienced before menstruation: premenstrual tension
More example sentences
- The first ‘modern’ account of premenstrual tension was published in a medical journal in 1931.
- For how long have women suffered from premenstrual symptoms?
- It is prescribed for premenstrual problems rather than depression.
- Example sentences
- In women relapses occur particularly premenstrually and in pregnancy.
- The drug was taken for 14 days premenstrually for only three menstrual cycles.
- A review reveals more than 200 symptoms that have been reported to occur premenstrually.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pre|men¦strual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.