Mix in advance: I premix all my colours
More example sentences
- Instead of premixing everything onto one batch of tracks with no leeway, we've spread the effects out over several batches.
- Separate chemicals were premixed with an ethanol stock solution to a final concentration and were then added to the labeling dish.
- If more than one herbicide is to be mixed with water or liquid fertilizer, the herbicides should be premixed in liquid fertilizer or water and tested for compatibility by mixing appropriate proportions of all components.
A substance or product consisting of ready-mixed elements or materials.
- The company produces colorants, and vitamin and mineral premixes for animal nutrition, as well as liquid and powder pesticides.
- Every time you substitute a premix for a powdered drink, it will add about $2.30 per day to your basic nutrition bill (premixed drinks can cost about $4 each).
- The use of premixes, post-mixes from soda guns and synthetic flavorings is rife throughout the industry and, more oddly, accepted widely as a worthy sacrifice for prompt service.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pre|mix
Definition of premix in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.