Definition of prenatal in English:
Before birth; during or relating to pregnancy: prenatal development
More example sentences
- A healthy child was delivered at term, and the couple will be offered prenatal diagnosis in subsequent pregnancies.
- Abused women were also less likely to have prenatal care check-ups during pregnancy.
- During an early prenatal visit, most pregnant women are given a blood test to screen for syphilis.
- Example sentences
- There are multiple advantages of knowing if a fetus is affected prenatally.
- Participants were recruited prenatally and attended review clinics at age 3 and 5 years.
- Thirty infants were enrolled into the study: 16 exposed prenatally to cigarette smoke and 14 control infants.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan