Definition of prepubescent in English:
Relating to or in the period preceding puberty: a prepubescent girl
More example sentences
- The change is a steady one, a smoothly continuous development to the final prepubescent physique, rather than any passage through a series of separate stages.
- These responses are based on a sentimental view of nature, permissible in prepubescent girls, perhaps, but disturbing in anyone old enough to know better.
- This is a show aimed at prepubescent girls after all, we wouldn't want anything inappropriate.
nounBack to top
A prepubescent boy or girl.
- The film showed prepubescents that bad things could happen to them, too.
- If you're a veteran actor who's nervous or excited about your chances to win an Oscar, the last thing you wanna see is a montage of prepubescents who have already scored the golden statuette!
- He's sold millions of books over the years, keeping prepubescents and spotty adolescents alike hooked on his dynamite prose, all while pretending to do real work.
- Example sentences
- Think of the last two and a half years as his prepubescence.
- During prepubescence, relations between brothers and sisters are free and easy.
Definition of prepubescent in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan