- Issued or occurring before publication: prepublication censorshipMore example sentences
- By the eighteenth century a comprehensive system of prepublication censorship and licensing, even of private writing, was in place throughout Imperial China.
- Respondents were invited to include their e-mail address if they wished to receive a prepublication copy of the survey results.
- I recently received a prepublication review copy of my forthcoming book.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- Publication in advance.More example sentences
- Did the prepublication usurp all value from a copyright owner's first right of publication?
- The prepublication of conference papers with restricted access shall stimulate research exchanges before and after the conference.
More definitions of prepublicationDefinition of prepublication in:
- The US English dictionary