- A thing that is required as a prior condition for something else to happen or exist: sponsorship is not a prerequisite for any of our coursesMore example sentences
- Such experiments require at least two prerequisites.
- However, those nations must be prepared and there are prerequisites necessary to realizing this potential.
- In some instances there may be certain prerequisites that must be accomplished prior to submitting an entry.
adjectiveBack to top
- Required as a prior condition: the student must have the prerequisite skillsMore example sentences
- A handful of states require prerequisite contact hours or extensive work histories.
- These agencies already have the prerequisite technical and executional skills.
- This was always the prerequisite act before a fight: you push your hat forward.