- Occurring in or characteristic of the period of life preceding old age: Alzheimer’s disease is a form of presenile dementiaMore example sentences
- Of the 473 accepted cases of dementia among men who died 10 or more years after their smoking habits had first been recorded, 95 were described as due to Alzheimer's disease or to presenile dementia.
- As I pointed out in a September 26th post, at least one physician sees signs of ‘presenile dementia,’ a precursor to Alzheimers.
- One doctor thinks he shows signs of ‘presenile dementia,’ or an early onset of Alzheimer's disease.
More definitions of presenileDefinition of presenile in:
- The US English dictionary