- Relating to the current period of time: the story takes place in present-time BritainMore example sentences
- She has a four-member team, which has been freed from present-time responsibilities in order to focus all its attention on future trends and technology changes.
- When you are filtering present-time information through your belief systems, then you are filtering the information through fear.
- He is present-time orientated, seldom defers gratification, and never plans for the future.
More definitions of present-timeDefinition of present-time in:
- The US English dictionary