- Having a presentiment.More example sentences
- Psychics are actually good at intuiting the subjects of concealed photographs and cards, so I believe that it is safe to conclude that there is a weakness in the gift that makes it difficult to develop a presentient knowledge of specific numbers.
- This time someone absolutely knew I'd had a presentient dream.
- I was just having this conversation yesterday with the most naturally psychic / presentient person I know.
early 19th century: from Latin praesentient- 'perceiving beforehand', from the verb praesentire, from prae 'before' + sentire 'to feel'.
More definitions of presentientDefinition of presentient in:
- The US English dictionary