- An official authorization carried by a journalist, especially one that gives admission to an event.More example sentences
- Unlike us angry, impolite, untrained amateurs, you journalists get to carry a press card.
- Not only do I hold a press card authorised by Scotland Yard, but I have carried out several undercover exposés in the past three years.
- Fortunately I am a freelance reporter and when I produced my press card and asked to speak to her superior, she came back and said, ‘OK we believe you.’
More definitions of press cardDefinition of press card in:
- The US English dictionary