- 1A book of press cuttings.More example sentences
- Our attic is jammed with boxes of small press books.
- The Ingalls Library owns an almost complete set of Kelmscott press books which were donated by Julia Morgan Marlatt upon her death in 1939.
- 2A booklet or leaflet put together by a film producer to publicize a new film.More example sentences
- A modern form of colophon is the production note at the end of private press books.
- For each release, the distributing studio created a "pressbook" containing materials for the marketing campaign.
- The pressbook prepared for the film was a remarkably candid reflection of the studio's uncertainty about what to do with the picture.
More definitions of pressbookDefinition of pressbook in:
- The US English dictionary