1A book of press cuttings.
- Our attic is jammed with boxes of small press books.
- The Ingalls Library owns an almost complete set of Kelmscott press books which were donated by Julia Morgan Marlatt upon her death in 1939.
2A booklet or leaflet put together by a film producer to publicize a new film.
- A modern form of colophon is the production note at the end of private press books.
- For each release, the distributing studio created a "pressbook" containing materials for the marketing campaign.
- The pressbook prepared for the film was a remarkably candid reflection of the studio's uncertainty about what to do with the picture.
Definition of pressbook in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.