- The inner hull of a submarine, in which approximately normal pressure is maintained when the vessel is submerged.More example sentences
- As with other Russian submarines, the Oscar features a double hull, comprising an inner pressure hull and an outer hydrodynamic hull.
- Nuclear submarine HMS Trafalgar grounded off the Isle of Skye in November last year, damaging equipment on the hull but leaving her pressure hull and reactor system unharmed.
- The pressure hull of the 667B submarine consists of ten compartments.
More definitions of pressure hullDefinition of pressure hull in:
- The US English dictionary