- 1The shaping of metal by pressing or drawing it into a shaped hollow die.More example sentences
- All workers came from the assembly line and are novice to presswork.
- 2The process of using a printing press.More example sentences
- It seems that presswork was already completed on a number of Pavier's texts, which are correctly dated 1619; but the question was what to do with the plays yet to be printed.
- 2.1Printed matter, especially with regard to its quality.More example sentences
- His books are notable for the quality of presswork, type, and paper.
- The presswork is adequate; the images are small but generally good; and the writing is far better than most of the second category.
More definitions of pressworkDefinition of presswork in:
- The US English dictionary