adjective & noun
- another term for preventive.More example sentences
- Along with the Netherlands, it has applied to the EU to start preventative vaccination of domestic birds in some areas.
- There needs to be a massive shift in the health care system from treatment to preventative care.
- Do the best for your cats and kittens by taking them to a vet for preventative vaccinations.
- More example sentences
- All three companies maintain that antibiotics are no longer administered preventatively.
- ‘Rather than waiting for children to become poisoned and then trying to deal with it,’ she says, ‘we should preventatively test homes.’
- Most producers in South America manage this disease preventatively now because fields with significant rust development were not well controlled earlier with applications.