- informal term for president.More example sentences
- I was under the impression that the ‘hotline’ that the US prez and the UK PM used to chat to each other uses one-time pad encryption and is therefore uncrackable.
- The Atlanta prez says if the Hawks don't get their act together soon, ‘changes will be made.’
- When you think about the World Bank job, first of all, even though if you're the top dog there, the prez, you don't really control it.
More definitions of prezDefinition of prez in:
- The US English dictionary