Definition of priapic in English:
1Relating to or resembling a phallus: priapic carvings
More example sentences
- Bringing the subtext of the antique painting and its copies to the fore, the artist has depicted women coming to a priapic fountain to buy winged, straining phalli from an old procuress.
- My late grandparents lived in Cerne Abbas, a picture-postcard-perfect village which nestles under Giant's Hill, home of that famously priapic ancient chalk carving, the Cerne Giant.
- ‘I can't look at this painting without blushing,’ she says, showing me a colour photocopy of one of Kahlo's lush phallic portrayals of a priapic vegetable.
1.2 Medicine (Of a man) having a persistently erect penis.
- A Priapic episode is both a painful and embarrassing condition, made all the worse by current social stigmas against its sufferers.
- A priapic erection lasting for longer than 3 or 4 hours can do lasting damage to spongy tissues of penis, making further erection impossible, so appropriate action is to consult your doctor if there is no improvement in 2 hours.
Definition of priapic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan