- The action of selling the same product at different prices to different buyers, in order to maximize sales and profits.More example sentences
- Contributions and purchases of tie-in products effectively allow price discrimination even if different purchase prices cannot be maintained.
- Information products that are less time-sensitive can exploit the time-based price discrimination approach to maximize profits over time as well as capture profit from both new and repeat customers.
- If a monopolist is going to exercise a crude form of price discrimination and set different prices for groups of consumers an obvious division might be between the Member States.
More definitions of price discriminationDefinition of price discrimination in:
- The US English dictionary