- 1Denoting a product whose sales are greatly influenced by its price: price-sensitive itemsMore example sentences
- In the extremely price-sensitive furniture industry, customers are typically wheedled into opening their wallets during ‘one day only!’
- He has steered his $1.5 billion portfolio into some of the most price-sensitive stocks in the business.
- Because continuing community college students are one of the most price-sensitive groups in higher education, they are more likely to stop out or drop out entirely when the cost of attending increases.
- 1.1(Of information) likely to affect share prices if it were made public: secret, price-sensitive company informationMore example sentences
- However, the establishment of proper investor and media relations is critical, and companies need to be mindful of corporate governance guidelines and the handling of price-sensitive information.
- Nonetheless, he said listed companies have an obligation to ensure fair and even dissemination of price-sensitive information.
- Never before have we published such price-sensitive information.
More definitions of price-sensitiveDefinition of price-sensitive in:
- The US English dictionary