- A company that must accept the prevailing prices in the market of its products, its own transactions being unable to affect the market price.More example sentences
- The other thing that strikes me about people on low or middle incomes, particularly those with children, is that they are essentially price-takers of important commodities like electricity, petrol, and diesel.
- ‘Farmers and ranchers need to stop being price-takers,’ says Montoya, referring to the food commodity system.
- We will be more price-takers than price-makers.
More definitions of price-takerDefinition of price-taker in:
- The US English dictionary