Relating to or befitting a priest or priests: performing priestly duties
More example sentences
- What can be done to restore the priestly and pastoral ministry of bishops to its position of primacy?
- My father used his black graduation robe from rabbinical seminary as his priestly garb.
- The Celt's priestly caste, the Druids, has become a part of modern folklore.
- More example sentences
- I believe there is a priestliness in every individual and one of the things that I think is that everybody has the power to bless.
- Perhaps the time is coming when priestliness will be connected with everyday life and the full call of every baptized person, man or woman.